- Monthly Meetings featuring guest speakers and song critique sessions
- Seminars and Workshops led by music industry professionals on topics such as lyric writing, getting started in the music business, recording in the studio, home recording techniques, DIY music videos and much more. Past seminar leaders have included Gary Nicholson, Pat Pattison, Jason Blume, Richard Leigh and many more
- Individualized critiques and support through monthly small-group Song Swaps
- Networking with songwriters ranging from amateur to professional, all in a supportive atmosphere
- Performance opportunities at monthly open mics, showcases and special events
- Notifications of pitch opportunities
- Collaboration with fellow lyricists and musicians
- Monthly newsletter filled with all the DSA has to offer
- Discounts on song and lyric contests… …and more! JOIN DSA TODAY!
Dallas Songwriters Association
DSA is a 501 C3 nonprofit organization dedicated to providing learning opportunities on the craft and business of songwriting. All styles of music are welcome in the DSA, and membership includes writers of all ages. DSA monthly activities include meetings with guest speakers, song critiques and performance showcases that are open to the public. In addition, the DSA supports and promotes workshops and contests and publishes a monthly newsletter.
CELEBRATING 31 YEARS IN 2018
MOTIVATING & UPLIFTING SONGWRITERS THROUGH EDUCATION